Returns & Exchanges
Dear customers, we value your concerns and therefore, ensure to facilitate you in every manner. Please ensure to read through our policies to avoid any problems in the future.
All goods bought from www.poshnotch.com are subjected to the following return policies:
- Goods are replaceable and exchangeable only within 10 days of the purchase.
- Customers must apply for return/exchange within 3 days of purchase. The application can be done by calling our Customer Support number. Once the application is processed, you will receive confirmation of your request.
- Goods bought on sales and giveaways aren’t eligible for returns or exchange.
- Customers must upload the original receipt/ bill for exchange/ return. Otherwise, the request will not be processed.
Conditions For Not Entertaining Return/ Exchange Requests
We try our best to facilitate our customers. However, some conditions make it a hassle for us to process return/exchange:
- Exchange/ return requests are made after the specified time for the request.
- Items that are requested for change due to color issue (refer to disclaimer)
- Damaged products due to use
- Tampered products
- Products missing anything (box, tags, labels, original packing, order invoice)
- Items accepted that were already damaged/seal was opened upon delivery.
- Excess items/ accessories used in photos unless offered by the website.
- Goods purchased from unauthorized dealers or third-party sellers.
- Goods that didn’t have original packing upon delivery.
Posh Notch “does not” offer cash returns. Refunds on credit/debit cards will be made when:
- Customer cancels the order before processing
- Quality defects were found during order processing
- Order gets canceled for a product being the last in inventory
Customers will receive a confirmation message for their order on placement. Customers are advised to cancel their orders before receiving the message. Posh Notch reserves the right to cancel the order when:
- Item is out of stock
- Pricing error
- Quality issues during the inspection
- A financial issue on credit/debit card, causing payment issue